- Water Damage Restoration Company
- How Our 6 Step Restoration Process Works
- Comprehensive Solutions for Water Removal
- Specialized Restoration Services For Your Home
- Causes and Additional Alabama Services:
What You Can Do While You Wait
Water Damage Restoration Company
- 24/7 live service reps
- 1 hour or less response times
- Insurance claim filing done for you
- We bill your insurance directly
- Extraction of water and dryout assistance
- We offer sewage cleanups and repairs
- Professional disinfection services
- Experienced team of professionals
- Commercial grade equipment for faster cleanup
- Mold prevention
- Check out the Action 1 Restoration water damage process
Action 1 Restoration is a fast response leader in water damage restoration in Idaho. Our team of professionals are dedicated to customer satisfaction and restoring your home or commercial business back to its original condition. Our technicians are highly trained in helping to mitigate the effects of water damage. Not only can we help you prevent damage in high-risk areas, but we will also help you restore your home after damage has occurred. Our innovative techniques are sure to get the job done.
No matter what time of day it is, you can call us. We offer 24 hour services that include drying, disinfecting, and deodorizing the areas of your home hit hardest by the water.
How Our 6 Step Restoration Process Works
Comprehensive Solutions for Water Removal & Dry Out
Water removal and dry out in Idaho is a crucial step in the restoration process and should be handled by specialists as quickly as possible. The faster you call our local team, the faster we can react, deploy our team to start the process and minimize additional damages. The longer the water sits, the more damage it will cause to your flooring, walls, cabinets, furniture and structure of your home. We use commercial grade specialized equipment to provide the fastest results possible. Our techniques and procedures have been very successful with the tools and equipment we use to eliminate moisture in the air. Depending on the amount of water in your home or business, if it is cold or hot, will determine the equipment we will use. After the water is removed, we dry out the home using air dryers, air blowers and check for moisture using infrared cameras or moisture meters.
The following are the steps involved for water removal:
- A specialist will go through and inspect all of the damaged areas, assessing the amount of damage present.
- We will get to work removing the water from your home. This is the foremost of our concerns as standing water promotes mold growth and the spread of bacteria and mildew.
- Thermal imaging equipment and tools are used to detect hidden pockets of additional water.
- Dehumidifiers and fans are brought in to dry any damp air left behind. Damp air encourages mold and mildew to grow, as well as bacteria.
- We then use special equipment like moisture meters to check the humidity in the air.
We Use Specialized Equipment
If your appliances malfunction or you experience a burst pipe, you need a contractor that has all the necessary renovation equipment and knowledge to restore your home. Removing hundreds of gallons of water from your property and dealing with the damage, requires the use of commercial grade equipment. We take advantage of these specialized tools to eliminate the water & dry out the property.
The visible water on ground is only part of the problem that needs to be addressed when you suffer from water or flood damage. We have the necessary tools to discover concealed pockets of water behind your walls and baseboards. We make it a point that our local teams and partners have the necessary equipment to provide fast dry out services.
Specialized Restoration Services For Your Idaho Home
We provide services for commercial and residential customers; our partners are trained and certified to exceed industry standards when tragedy strikes your home or business. Our partners use high quality commercial grade equipment to be able to handle any residential, commercial, small or large water damage disaster from start to finish, we are here with you.
If not detected and resolved immediately, standing water can cause secondary damage causing structural losses and additional hazards such as:
- Decay of wood materials
- Dilapidation of laminated structural materials
- Rusting and embrittlement of metal or steel materials
- Mold growth and infestation
- Hard water stains along structural surfaces
- Permanent damage to flooring, walls and cabinets
- Structural collapse due to weakened or damaged materials
These structural losses and hazards are not only harmful to the building’s integrity, but also to the health and well-being of the people occupying it. Weakened structural materials can cause life-threatening accidents and mold growth can cause respiratory illnesses and other health problems.
If you notice any major signs of moisture accumulation or pipe leaks, we suggest that you call us immediately to give your house or property a thorough check-up. Our water damage restoration team is made up of experienced specialists that can easily spot and detect even the most subtle signs of potential damage from water issues.
Common Causes of Water Damage and Additional Services
- Burst Pipes
- Appliance Malfunctions
- Storms & Flooding
- Mold Services
- Sewage Cleanup
- Fire Damage
- Biohazard Cleanup
Cracked or Burst Pipe Damage
A pipe bursting or breaking is one of the most common plumbing system problems in a home. When a pipe bursts from water pressure or extremely cold weather, the water can cause a lot of damage to the property in a short period of time. The effected areas can be behind the walls, in the kitchen, in the attic, in a bathroom or even under the house causing the slab to leak.
Pipes can break or burst for several different reasons, some of the most common causes pipes get damaged are listed below:
- Pipes are old
- They are rusted
- High water pressure
- Pipe damaged
- Frozen pipes
- Expanding pin hole
- Clogging in the pipes
There are certain appliances in your home that are known to cause extensive water or flooding damage in your home or office. Some of the appliances that are known to cause such problems are:
- Water heater
- Air conditioning unit
- Washing machine
- Water softeners
Contact Our Local Team for Flood Damage
When it comes to floods from a natural disaster like a storm, you want to remember safety first and to make sure your family is safe. Heavy rains that enter your home can have devastating effects .
Floods are usually gray or black water, which contains harmful microorganisms and contaminants. Generally the process is the same for flood damage as water, but the protective gear used for sewage would be the same. It will also require proper sanitation and cleaning to ensure the bacteria has been eliminated.
Mold Removal & Remediation
We have a reliable comprehensive process for getting rid of mold. A thorough inspection of the property is the first thing that we do. We’ll evaluate how extensive your damage is as a result of any mold formations. We next eliminate the mold and sanitize the area systematically. We finally apply powerful sealants to efficiently seal off any areas where mold might grow.
Our process seeks not only to eliminate the mold found in your property; we also see to it that we prevent its growth. You must have expert help. Hiring any so-called technician can result in your property having the same problem once again. Our service pros have the proper skills to mitigate water and eliminate mold infestations.
Mold Inspection and Process
The following are the steps the Action 1 Restoration team follows to ensure that the right course of action is completed.
- We ask questions about our customers observations of visible molds, leaks in the plumbing, and other related issues.
- We conduct a visual inspection of the area, specifically searching for molds or water accumulation.
- Air and mold samples are collected. These samples are taken from both inside and outside the affected areas.
- We take the samples to the laboratory and have them analyzed and tested.
- Once we discover the type of mold we are dealing with, we would start the containment and mold remediation process.
- We would then treat the entire area to help in prevention and re-growth of mold and start the repair/restoration process.
- **Please note, some of our location partners do not do the inspection and or testing and needs to be sent to a partner company.**
Related Articles and Information:
Sewage Cleanup Company
There are several reasons sewage backups can happen in your Idaho home and are commonly caused by clogged pipes, tree roots, heavy rains and the drain system can’t keep up with the excess water. Not only can a sewage problem be difficult to deal with, but it is one of the most hazardous incidents a homeowner or business can face.
Immediate action is required once there is a sewer backup to minimize damage and potential spreading of the black water. Sewage is made up of organic and inorganic matter that can produce awful odors and is a potential sign of the starting of a sewer backup in your home. If you suspect there is a sewer blockage, avoid using any toilets, showers, tubs and appliances until the blocked drain has been repaired. Sewage is highly contaminated and can pose significant health risks. Our highly trained professionals are experts in performing black water sewer cleanup in Idaho.
Fire Damage Cleanup Services
When it comes to a fire in your home, the biggest enemy is delaying the repair of your home. Your home and personal belongings are in good hands with the Action 1 Restoration local team members after any fire. Our team of qualified and experienced professionals have helped countless individuals and business owners return to normal following fires of various types. You can count on us anytime you require our fire cleanup services at Action 1 Restoration.
For fire damage and restoring your home or business, you want to make sure you have a company that can handle the job, has the necessary equipment and is qualified.
After experiencing a fire, the first thing most owners think about is getting the smell of smoke out of their home. This involves getting rid of the soot, smoke and water. This is an extremely complicated process due to the chemical processes that occurs during a fire. Further damage could be prevented when you use the right tools. This is the best reason why home owners should obtain the services of professionals after a fire.
Fire And Smoke Restoration Services For Commercial And Residential Properties:
- On Site Promptly
- Board Ups
- Assessment of Damages
- Water Extraction, Dry Out & Dehumidification
- Cleanup and Removal
- Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Methods
- Check out our odor removal services
- We File Your Claim
Biohazard Cleanup & Restoration Services
There are many reasons a home or even a business may need a certified and trained biohazard restoration team like Action 1 Restoration. Our Idaho team has experience in many different forms of environmental biohazards that should be addressed immediately. We use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to clean and restore any home or business.
Some of the types of biohazard cleanup services we offer are:
- Asbestos Damage Cleanup – We will inspect the property for any potential asbestos and we will sanitize and remove the asbestos from the home or business
- Meth Lab Removal & Disinfection – Meth labs can cause a lot of damage to a home and most drywall and flooring will need to be replaced
- Chemical Spills – This is generally industrial, but chemical spills can happen for many different reasons and we have the experience and equipment to take care of small or large chemical spills
- Hoarding - Hoarding has become a larger and more well known disorder some people have. Hoarding can create a home environment that has many different contaminants and make the home unlivable and unsafe for you and your family.
Any one of these types of biohazards can cause severe health issues to you or your family and the Action 1 Restoration team takes them all very seriously. We work with your insurance company to get any part or all of these covered. If you need to get asbestos removed or a crime scene cleaned, get in touch with the Action 1 Restoration team today.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are renting your home, apartment or condo, you need to get in touch with the homeowner and have them call Action 1 Restoration. Legally without the homeowners or commercial buildings owner consent, we can not enter the premises and provide any work in your home or office. Once the property owner reaches out to our local team, we can start the process immediately to restore the property.
Once you call our team and provide our staff your insurance information, one of the team members will call your insurance company with the details while our local partner employees are on route to your home or business. They will provide any emergency services needed like turn off the water or power and assess the damage. Once the work has been completed, our cleanup restoration team will submit the claim to your insurance company.
Yes, Action 1 Restoration has local partnerships and contractors in the area. We have local teams all over Idaho that are close by and service the entire city. Request help from one of certified professional services today. Please call Action 1 Restoration at (877) 246-8788.
Action 1 Restoration provides emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for residential and commercial properties. If you are experiencing any type of water damage problem, our highly trained team can help you with some of the best solutions.
The short answer is Yes, we provide free estimates, although many of the calls we receive are for restoration emergencies that require water removal, dry out and full mitigation services. Please call us today to request a free estimate, but may of the projects we work on are emergency service requests.
Any room in your home or business can be affected, although there are rooms in your house that are more susceptible to getting damaged. Some of the most likely rooms in your home to experience problems are:
- Laundry Rooms
- Our tips to help you
Many customers typically want to know what the cost of the water damage project is going to run for their Idaho property. There are several aspects that may impact the cost and, in many cases, they are insurance policy claims. Keep a list of affected items for each room. List every item that is damaged and be sure you capture all the details of the item. The item details you need to get are: cost, when you bought it, how its affected and the serial number. Submit the itemized damaged items along with your estimate and if you have receipts, attach them. The more water that needs to be removed and items repaired, the more it costs, but we have to assess and determine the extent of the damage to be able to provide you with a cost breakdown.