The A1R Water Damage Restoration Proven Process
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Fast Disaster Response Teams
- Trained and Experienced in Water Damage
- Advanced Water Removal, Drying & Water Inspection Equipment
- We Work With Your Insurance Company
Commercial & Residential Water Damage Services
If you are experiencing water damage caused from appliance malfunctions, frozen pipes, broken pipes, failure of a sump pump, foundation leaks, heavy rains or a power failure, call Action 1 Restoration today. Our experienced team of professionals are available to respond to any emergency big or small, any time of the day or night. We aim to minimize your damages in the fastest way possible.
All our technicians are highly qualified and trained in handling areas such as flooded basements, building materials, carpeting, hardwood floors, ceilings or drywall. We specialize in professional restorations and can assist you in minimizing water damages and we prevent the spreading of mold growth, odors and airborne bacteria. Find one of our locations near you for fast water or flood damage repair services.
We work with some of the best local contractors in your area to provide fast and emergency response services to help restore your home or business. By having a fast response team and arriving to your property promptly after you call us, enables us to prevent further damage, eliminate any potential threats and lowers the cost of water removal, dryout and repairs.Read more
Why Choose Us?
Water and flood damage to your home or business is always an unexpected disaster, it is important to know you have a team like Action 1 Restoration and our partnered contractors at your disposal to assist you during this disaster. In some areas our team of experts provide us a 30 min response time after the initial phone call. Rest assured we have you covered, day or night, we'll be there.Read more
When it comes to water damage restoration emergencies, we are specialists and understand the importance of emergency services and fast response times. We use state-of-the-art equipment to help with extracting the water and drying out your home or business. We also use special tools to help test the moisture in the air to help prevent mold growth.Read more
By contacting the local Action 1 Restoration team today, you can get a free water damage repair estimate. Any type of water damage problem you have can be potentially costly and stressful. Our team is here to help you any way we can. Depending on the quantity of water, how much damage there is and what work is needed, you may be unable to use your property or business.Read more
Why Choose Action 1 Restoration Services!
Water Damage RepairWhenever your home is under the threat of water damage, caused from either leaks or flooding, our teams have the necessary expertise in mitigating or preventing the types of devastating effects caused from water damages. We aim to assist you in preserving your home and provide innovative and effective techniques in restoration. We have the skills and the equipment to handle challenging situations regarding water damage. In addition, you can call us twenty four hours a day for a speedy response to your water damage emergency. Our repair services will include drying, disinfecting and deodorizing your damaged and flooded areas. Find out about some additional ways to deal with residential water damage.
Some of the equipment we use for water damage work will include the following:
- Hygrometers, moisture meters and various other meters in order to determine the extent in your moisture saturation
- Gas powered and submersible pumps for continued water removal pumping
- Portable and truck mounted units used for efficient methods in water removal
Read More About What We Do
Water Extraction ServicesThere are a number of steps involved in our water extraction methods used which will include the following:
- -Once our specialists will be able to investigate and survey every area of your property in order to determine the exact extent of damage present
- -Once you have approved the quote and agreed to the water extraction services we provide, we will quickly get to work in extracting every trace of water from your home. Any water that has been left to stand can lead to bacteria, mildew and mold growth. We prevent any type of secondary damages as we use dry down techniques to efficiently eliminate all signs of excess water
- -We follow up with a dehumidifier to extract any damp air which can relate to mildew and mold growth. This damp air is a breeding ground for bacteria growth
Structural DryingIn previous years, water damage would usually mean you would have to dispose and remove your belongings from your home after a disaster such as water damage. This would mean removing parts of the wall in order to locate structural damage and moisture pockets. This process related to high costs and time consuming methods. Today, we offer a far better solution. The processes we use aim to effectively and quickly dry your walls and structures. These principles will include the following aspects:
- -Extracting water using specialized and advanced tools
- -Evaporating any moisture with the use of air movers
- -Dehumidifying damp air in order to stop any second damages
- -Maintaining the correct temperatures used for de-humidification and evaporation techniques
Sewage & Flood Damage RestorationSewage and flood damage are both considered black toxic water. Black water or toxic water can be very dangerous and requires a different restoration and cleaning process different from a pipe breaking in your home. If you experience water damage accompanied by a burst sewage pipe or backup, it is extremely important to only use a professional company like us to assist you in this dangerous situation. In the event of being exposed to raw sewage it is advisable to remove your family from the home until sewage restoration methods have been administered. Once our highly trained team has extracted all traces of sewage and water our restoration process will include the following:
- -Removal of any damaged items for restoration
- -Drying and de-humidification
- -Odor removal
- -Rebuild, repair and restore your home